Membership Card Replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I didn't realize that I would need the membership card when I went to Toyota or other places in town to get a discount. I think I tossed it when I got it. How would one go about getting another one?

Uh... asking for a friend.

Hey guys, I didn't realize that I would need the membership card when I went to Toyota or other places in town to get a discount. I think I tossed it when I got it. How would one go about getting another one?

We can get you a card Drew. I am working on streamline the membership on the website so that everyone can download their card when needed. Stay tuned. Drew I will send you a card by email shortly. If anyone else needs a card please let me know. -Mike mike@406cruisers.com

Last edited:
I just need the correct name on mine.

@REZARF . can you send me your email address? mike@406cruisers.com

Did ressler ask for your card? They never have with me.

Yes, but I believe my charm and rugged good looks won out in the end. That and a little crying when they gave me static about not having it. I wouldn't say I was scolded but I was told they wouldn't honor the discount without the card again... and this is ACTUALLY a good thing. Keeps people honest and on the books with 406 so I am cool with it.

Just a data point of 1 experience... well twice actually.

Thanks @nohermosa email sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom