Members Rigs 08' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
71' FJ40 in the middle of a SBC swap.
Freeborn Red
SOA
38" Swampers
Saginaw, 4WDisc Brakes
rig.jpg
motor 2.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be the first to post a pic. It may not run right now, but it sure looks good.
fjsullivans.jpg

Mtpcruiser, We Can Get Yours Running, Whats Wrong With It???

ok ill play
DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

- Slee 6in LIFT
- ARB bull bar
- T-max 12,500 winch
- 325/80 r16 Michelin XML
DSC00166.jpg

Last edited:
Scott Johnson, I was in IOP Saturday/Sunday for the east cooper Triatlon and saw you driving your cruiser. Just saw who you were on here and wanted to compliment you. that thing in person is a great lookin truck.

Also I Believe I saw a mustard troopy just down the street from where i saw you down by shem creek area.

just my .02 cents!

Scott J. I know I keep givin props but nice work on the pics in the most recent 4wheel parts mag that comes out every so often. Just got mine today and Saw your ride in there.
you makin it to the GSMTR?

Hey there-

Hi -I'm brand new to U.C. lowcountry chapter.I have had 2 40 series,a red 73,fairly stock,and my current obsession,a 79 pearl grey number. I cant claim any of her outside appearance,w/ exception of hard doors-new outer skin and donor inside panels.She belonged to a welder 2 owners ago who cut out rusty stuff and welded in heavy diamond plate as you see it.He also did rear sill replacement w/ plate-very sturdy..All welds look well done. 2f under the hood,currently installing new Aisan carb.( I was siezed by fit of optimism re. my wrenching skills) With members help,thats almost complete. I have also installed a sound system,mostly to fill gaping butchered hole in dash:) She came w/ 33" ATs and ARB bumper.Anyway,there she is.
DSCN0455_edited.JPG

sweet looking ride
Welcome to the club:bounce2:

YOU WILL WANT TO WHEEL
I PROMISE
David

Doors look good Paul. Sorry I haven't helped with the carb., been busy since going back to school at night. Hope the insulator plate worked out.

Jeremy

mmm lex goodness welcome to the family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom