Members directory (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Please post to this thread to introduce yourself to others.

Sweet! We've got our own forum now wooooo. I'll start things off...

I'm David, and I'm as new to Toyotas as I am to Land Cruisers. Just bought one a few weeks ago and just learning and enjoying new things every day. I'm pumped about the meet on Wednesday to see some other rigs!

Tim here, 97 Cruiser and looking to make the best of things. I work in Feathersound area in a building that now has 11 land cruisers and it's not that big. Kinda cool, 80's, 100's, 200's.

Im Rafi- new to the Toyota world too. I have a 2nd Gen Tacoma. My next daily will be a 200 series most likely. See you guys Wednesday.

Glad to get something together locally! I'm scott and I drive 96' cream puff of a Land Cruiser. I'm looking forward to breaking her in.

Congrats on your purchase, post pics!

Had a good time last wednesday. Looking forward to next time. love the location. hate the traffic lights to get there!

I'm Justin, I have a 1996 with lockers. In the middle putting a 2012 GM LS into it. Also looking for a 2007 LX470 for my DD. I have two little girls that I have full custody of so it's hard to find time to meet up.

Welcome Justin!!

I've got cruisers and kids.

Perhaps we need to have a cruiser family meet too.

Was doing my morning search for a 100 in Google and stumbled upon this subforum I previously did not know about. Guess I should check in.

I am currently shopping for a 100, just not that many for sale as it turns out. Hoping I can score a 03-05 in White/Blue/Grey, budget anywhere from $10-25k

One just popped up at Lakeland Toyota, 03 White, 54k miles...which seems crazy low. No photos have been posted yet, Im crossing my fingers that its not a total dog.

Hello and welcome. Patience is key. I find it interesting that there are more LX's available than LC's.

I don't see how anything with 54k could be a dog. Maybe you should drive over and check it out? Good luck on your search and welcome! We are in the midst of trying to set up another meet up so stick around!

I don't see how anything with 54k could be a dog. Maybe you should drive over and check it out? Good luck on your search and welcome! We are in the midst of trying to set up another meet up so stick around!
You never know what kind of weirdo owned it or what the interior is like. Hopefully Ill get a look this weekend

Steve in St Pete here. Have two 60's. One a daily driver, other a trail rig.
Getting ready to start a Hilux Xtracab trail rig build.

What is going on guys!

Manuel, nice to meet you all.

i Have a 93' Land Cruiser, going on some mayor work right now (Paint mostly) and doing some mechanics here and there.

I know some guys that also own some 80's and would love to catch up in a meeting.

Let's plan on some soon!
We are in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater.

Welcome!!

We will have another meet up, probably the end of October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom