Member that works for Summit Racing - Need to order wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There was a post a while back regarding wheels and a member of the board that worked for Summit Racing and could help order the correct backspacing. I have searched for about 2 days for that thread/post and can't find it. Anybody remember or know who it was.

In the post, the guy gave his number and hours he was there. I want to order some wheels and need to make sure I get the wheels I want.

Anybody got any ideas on where to order if I can't come up with his name? Looking at 15x7 or 15x8 w/ 3.5" backspacing in the black steel wheels.

Thanks
Chad

You can call them up and order through anyone. The part numbers are even on their Web site now. Be aware that all custom ordered wheels will be raw steel, they will NOT paint them for you. I ordered a set of 5 custom US Wheels through them and received the wrong backspace.

I wanted 2.75inch BS in a non reversed rim. The person at Summit got a rep from US Wheel on the line who said "no problem". Well when they arrived 4 rims were reversed with a 2.75in. BS and one was non reversed with about a 3.25in. BS. Summit Racing fully refunded my money, including shipping back to them and I ordered some regular old black 3.75in BS rims and now I run spacers.

It seems 3.25 is about the least BS they can do before they reverse the rim. If you can't find the special order part number from their site I can find it for you.

John Smith said:
It seems 3.25 is about the least BS they can do before they reverse the rim. If you can't find the special order part number from their site I can find it for you.

your are right, i got 2.75 and the were reversed mount. no idea the pro or cons, guess ill find out when i lose a bead. they look the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom