Member Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are mine

Agent Orange
Professor Orville Rottingham of Kent (P.O.R.K.)
Uncle Gord
Mr. Guderian
my rigs.JPG

Here is my BJ42. Thanks Bruce for hooking me up with a star. Since all of you guys have 3 or 4 trucks, and I only have one (technically), I figure I will post 3 pictures. :D
r102-0292_AUT.jpg
wheelin-021.jpg
last stuck of day 1.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, I am a cheap ass, doesn't help I am a poor ass as well :frown: . I don't understand all this computer mumbo jumbo though :confused: . So if I am costing the RMLCA too much, just tell me, and I will delete some photos from other threads, and post up here.
Cheers,
Deny

not a member.....yet

not an official member yet,but i am fixin to be soon,hope you guys dont mind some pics of my(broken again) truck.Isaw someone in a kind of pinkish orange 40 a couple of weeks ago near Bezanson heading west toward GP.

Hey...

I think I prefer Greg's slanderous "Agent Salmon" comments over "Pinkish Orange"

Yeah... Orange needs paint. Damn sunshine!!

BTW, nice rig :cheers:

Last edited:
I don't wheel....even when I'm wheel'n, so no photos :flipoff2:

:D

gb

don't be shy, Greg

You can post a pic of your mallCruiser in your driveway. We won't judge you...... ;p ;)

The HJ61
HJ61.JPG

The 78 BJ40 (that is still in Edmonton).
BJ40.jpg

Krusty (sold, but fun times where had in that truck)
BJ42.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Deny, don't you need to update your pics now? ;) ;) ;)

Not yet,
Plus I am going to have to get a star again so I can post pictures. Probably in the summer when I am not broke.
Cheers,
Deny

heres my new wheels ex forestry truck so (been around)if you know what i mean. ozzy built long range pack (twin 90 ltr tanks )snorkel 460,00 on the clock 4.2 ltr strait 6 non turbo 5 speed
42303540_full.jpg

Too cool. Congratulations! Glad you found your way into our section. Post more pictures when you get a chance or email them to me and I'll stick them up. Gonna ship it my way anytime soon????

My 62, the Wobble Wagon
RiverShiv1.jpg
RS08b.jpg
muck2.jpg

Last edited:
1986 Bj70
DSC_0055_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom