Melted ABS harness and rear locking differential sub harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

On my 98 land cruiser the exhaust heat shield fell off a couple years ago and my muffler ended up developing some holes at the top so when I was recently towing a boat and loaded down with boxes for moving the heat from the exhaust burned up through my floorboard burned the carpet and then burned through a suitcase and the clothes in the suitcase. It also melted the ABS and rear locking differential sub harnesses. A mechanic is going to look for the harnesses, but does anyone by chance know the part numbers of these harnesses? I'd like to look around so that he doesn't have to spend a bunch of time on ebay or online. Also if you happen to have either of these parts please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks very much Saucebox. I just got the truck back from getting a new muffler installed and figured I should post some pictures for effect. Anyone know any good tan fabric spray paint?

20200531_090025.jpg

it burned through the carpet, 2 layers of cardboard into a suitcase and scorched most of the clothes in the suitcase. RIP wife jeans.
20200531_090325.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom