Megacruiser in Westchester California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don't know the best place for this post, but spotted this beauty today by my friends house. Would this be one of the first on the road in the US?

IMG_3197.jpg

Looks like a painted military model (not civilian model). Would be interesting to know how that was brought in and insured. Must have been a creative process.

I noticed there was another painted military model on Ebay. 2001 Toyota MegaCruiser | eBay I think someone has figured out how to import and flip these things for good profit. The military models are pretty cheap from Japan.

$12,000 from Japan: BXD10/ XCD10 MEGACRUISER FRESH STOCK Could do new tires, paint and TLC yourself and save a lot.

Last edited:
Where is Westchester? Westchester County, NY?

Westchester in Los Angeles, California. How LA of me. Updated the title.

I've also seen multiple troopies outside of this house over the years but I don't know who the owner is. Would love to know what they're up to.

One has popped up for sale on the East Coast over here too. I think they were looking for like $38k? I really have zero idea where the market is in the US... or if there even is one yet. I'd have put it up on BaT and let those lunatics bid it up to crazy numbers.

Edit: In case anyone was curious.
2002 Toyota Landcruiser

117817780_694918244391200_441237299069047460_o.jpg

Edit2: Just noticed this is the same as the eBay auction posted earlier.

Last edited:
One has popped up for sale on the East Coast over here too. I think they were looking for like $38k? I really have zero idea where the market is in the US... or if there even is one yet. I'd have put it up on BaT and let those lunatics bid it up to crazy numbers.

Edit: In case anyone was curious.
2002 Toyota Landcruiser

View attachment 2424246

Edit2: Just noticed this is the same as the eBay auction posted earlier.

Oh I would love to see someone do business with the Papp Brothers.... this could get great quick.

That is a lot of money for questionably imported dolled up military vehicle.

I don't know anything about those people but their ad for the HZJ75 is pretty funny - "None of these (no real ones) are in the USA that I am aware of." It's like craigslist spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom