Meetup? (1 Viewer)

Would you come to a meet up in the Greater Portland metro area to discuss and display your Cruiser??

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been on for a few years and never seen a meet up… post a pic of your 70!
Here you go!

20221029_141300.jpg

That is a sweet rig! I would like to do a meet up, if someone is interested in doing a little planning. ( I may be able to do little plan in a month our two.)

I guess I’m excluded because I drive a 80! Man society is so judgmental!. :flipoff2:

It seems like Cascade Cruisers does monthly meetings and trail meet ups. Does anybody meet with this group? In some of the pics it looks like all Toyotas are welcome.

If we did a meet up, that would mean I’d actually have to wash my 80. I’m not sure I’m ready for that level of commitment.

Okay all, I created a quick poll at the top of the page to gauge the interest of those that would like to meet up. Feel free to share.

Looks like we have had limited voting on the poll. I will keep this up to see if we can some more takers as the weather starts to improve.

I currently just have a newer Cruiser, but i'd totally be down for a meetup, maybe plan a little trail run in the TSF or Jones Creek area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom