Meetup in Annapolis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My father Jack, @RAGINGMATT, @ksrunner and I are meeting up for a beer on Thursday at 7 p.m. if anyone is looking for an excuse to get to Annapolis. We will be meeting in the back parking lot of Heroes Pub for a bit then heading in around 7:30.

My father Jack, @RAGINGMATT, @ksrunner and I are meeting up for a beer on Thursday at 7 p.m. if anyone is looking for an excuse to get to Annapolis. We will be meeting in the back parking lot of Heroes Pub for a bit then heading in around 7:30.

You mean Weems Creek? LOL, I'm old.

I bumped into the Barefoot Dwelling FJ55 folks on Maryland Ave tonight. Let’s work on them to join as well. They were in a hurry but did ask if I knew @RAGINGMATT :)

:) That's the place--right over the Weems Creek Bridge.
We used to drink there, before it was Heros, after rugby matches, back in the day.

I bumped into the Barefoot Dwelling FJ55 folks on Maryland Ave tonight. Let’s work on them to join as well. They were in a hurry but did ask if I knew @RAGINGMATT :)

I concur. The more the merrier.

I think @Stumpalama needs to revisit his stomping grounds. And I think @b4wheeler should stick around after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom