Meetings- dates times and location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would suggest that we do meet monthly and deffintitly not on the same day as Rising Sun.

Second or Third Wednesday is good for me.

I work a funky schedule so time isn't an issues for me I will come if I have the time off. But for everyone else around 1830 or 1900 i would imagine would be best.

Maybee we could arange a deal to meet some where in Fort Collins or Loveland. Or just rotate at peoples houses untill we get larger. Hell we could do it at my house. And while we are there you all can help me out with my Cruiser. ;)

I don't think we should start every month, especially in the winter.
Lets start every other month or each quarter, till we can get a critical mass.
I have been down this road before and if we start each month then if each month doesn't have something great then attendance starts waning and people disappear.
If you have to wait for the meeting, everyone is always there because you can't afford to miss and it has given you time to discover something new and you will be ready to share it. Once the spring and summer starts rolling around and we have had a few meetings to build on and maybe some rides are being organized, etc it probably makes sense to go to every month for then.
At least thats my thoughts, I have been involved in a number of groups that just fadded away or just a couple of people do a lot of work to setup meetings and two people show up. That drags down the leadership.

Why don't we set a date before Thnaksgiving comes and then get another middle or end of January (after all the Christmas stuff) and a date in March, then we can see if we want to meet every month after that.

I'm down for every other month or whatever...if we can't find a place I"m down for hosting at someones house Greely/Lov./Ft. Collins area...

did I mention I have a Kegorator?

I'm in Longmont, which is Pseudo-North Colorado.

I'm in for an occaisional meeting, and I too have a kegerator.

I think the Fort would be the best too... then we can meet within a general location to try and accommodate everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom