Meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have missed something but my calendar says tomorrow is the 3rd Friday of the month and I haven't seen anything about a meeting.

Is there one?

There's always a meeting on the 3rd friday! Whether anyone mentions it or not.

When you're planning a 30-40 mile jaunt to go to a Sonic, you want to make sure someone will be there. There was no talk of it whatsoever.

After looking on here, I checked my old clubs forum because they have a meeting tonight as well and there's a 3 page topic going.

I'm just saying some feedback from organizers would be great. I have never looked at the calendar (don't even know where it's at) so there are probably other members and non members who do the same. Just check the forum to see if anything is coming up. If they check today, now there's a meeting tonight and they might not have enough notice.

not bitching- just some food for thought :grinpimp:

Last edited:
I'll be there too.....I hope to pick of a couple tshirts if any are left and join....look forward to meeting you all.

Rob

Won't be able to make it tonight. I am moving my 32 year old "son" out of my house. Hope you can see what is more important. Damn, it's just getting nice in the evenings. Hope you have a good one.

Brendan

clarkrw3 said:
I'll be there too.....I hope to pick of a couple tshirts if any are left and join....look forward to meeting you all.

Rob

Ditto... Finally able to make another one after a couple-month hiatus. I'll be there to show off my latest mod...

...a car seat! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom