Meeting Tonight - 5/6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's going? What are we talking about?

Hey Felix, weren't you looking for an 80? There's a '93 with lockers on craigslist in NOVA. 117k miles for $7300. I just pointed to it on the classifieds here so if you're interested I'll delete that post so you don't have any competition :p.

-Patrick

Hey Felix, weren't you looking for an 80? There's a '93 with lockers on craigslist in NOVA. 117k miles for $7300. I just pointed to it on the classifieds here so if you're interested I'll delete that post so you don't have any competition :p.

-Patrick

Thanks for thinking of me, but that's way too rich for the likes of me. I hope to pick one up this weekend. :grinpimp:

I am in for tonight...

I'm on the fence - I'm supposed to have an HVAC guy come out to fix my A/C. My attendence depends on his timing, I suppose.

AC? what for?

I won't be able to make the meeting but would like someone to mention the upcoming East Coast 4 Runner Jamboree that will be taking place the first weekend in June at Rausch Creek. All are welcome, not just 4 Runners!!! Most who will attend will arrive on Thursday and wheel Fri and Sat then head home Sunday. This is a very informal event and there is no registration necessary, just show up. We will be camping at Rausch for this event.

Guys, there's a chance I may not make it tonight. Basically, life has been very hectic the last month. Sucks too, that I should be on my road trip right now (and am not)!

I'll try to be there but just a heads up, it might not happen tonight for me.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight been busy trying to get used to my new job and situated to DC still hopefully next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom