Meeting Tonight 4May2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Im there. Has anyone called or let the management know to hold us some space? I'll do that if no one has already.

Chris, I think it would be a good idea if you called ahead for us, thanks

I'll be there too

Please figure out who has the club banner so someone can take it to GSMTR. Also, Jon, I checked my plate collection, and my CA plate of that vintage is in much better shape than the one from the parts truck so I don't need it. Thanks

If you are talking about the TLCA banner, they already have them at GSMTR.

I have never seen a CLCC banner, perhaps we should design one and have it printed. I had the TLCA banners printed last year so I have the info. We paid $33 each for a dozen. CLCC won't need that many but 2 or 3 banners might make sense.

I'd like to thank everyone for their help with fixing my leaking power steering at the meeting last night.

If you are talking about the TLCA banner, they already have them at GSMTR.

I have never seen a CLCC banner, perhaps we should design one and have it printed. I had the TLCA banners printed last year so I have the info. We paid $33 each for a dozen. CLCC won't need that many but 2 or 3 banners might make sense.

A very nice heavy vinyl CLCC banner used to exist. Rob Blumel made it for us years ago. I will check if Sebastien knows where it is.

Tech Day - Pop Quiz?

I'd like to thank everyone for their help with fixing my leaking power steering at the meeting last night.

As the Tech Day Chariman, did you arrange that incident as a Pop Quiz? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom