Meeting Tonight 4May2011

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
I called. No guarantees, but he's going to let the night manager know we'll be there. he said there's a caps game and football (soccer?) game tonight which is why he can't guarantee the space.

John Smith

In the garage
Please figure out who has the club banner so someone can take it to GSMTR. Also, Jon, I checked my plate collection, and my CA plate of that vintage is in much better shape than the one from the parts truck so I don't need it. Thanks

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Please figure out who has the club banner so someone can take it to GSMTR. Also, Jon, I checked my plate collection, and my CA plate of that vintage is in much better shape than the one from the parts truck so I don't need it. Thanks

If you are talking about the TLCA banner, they already have them at GSMTR.

I have never seen a CLCC banner, perhaps we should design one and have it printed. I had the TLCA banners printed last year so I have the info. We paid $33 each for a dozen. CLCC won't need that many but 2 or 3 banners might make sense.

John Smith

In the garage
If you are talking about the TLCA banner, they already have them at GSMTR.

I have never seen a CLCC banner, perhaps we should design one and have it printed. I had the TLCA banners printed last year so I have the info. We paid $33 each for a dozen. CLCC won't need that many but 2 or 3 banners might make sense.

A very nice heavy vinyl CLCC banner used to exist. Rob Blumel made it for us years ago. I will check if Sebastien knows where it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom