Meeting this week! 3/10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
Pappas BBQ this Thursday! Supposed to be nice weather so let's get those Cruisers out.

:steer: :beer: :clap:

We need to wrap up Round Up items. Please be sure to let me know if you have any additional sponsors or any last minute attendees.

Ill be there, I think I got a new 80 guy coming too.

I went through my old Trails mags and culled out the duplicates. I'm bringing a box of old copies if anyone needs one.

...and I'll bring a box of the Mar/Apr issue.

Happy Trails! N

I have a trail Cover i need to get to Lee. Any live or work in the richardson area i can get it too and bring to the meeting? I work at 635 and preston if anyone is close to that as well.

Thanks.

Jason

I have a trail Cover i need to get to Lee. Any live or work in the richardson area i can get it too and bring to the meeting? I work at 635 and preston if anyone is close to that as well.

Thanks.

Jason

Jason,

No problem if you can't get anyone to bring it this time - I will skip tonight and try again another month. Thanks anyway.

Good crowd last night - thanks to everyone who came out! I think we had 7 40's, Nick's 60 and a bunch of built 80's there. We even had a special guest from the Cottonland crew come out.

:beer:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the cold beer. Enjoyed hanging out with you guys...talking to old faces and meeting new faces. Jason, thanks for the ride back to the hotel.

Cheers.

- Mark

Mark, It was nice to see you and glad you made it out. Anytime you're in town let us know.

What Jebber says... x2.
Happy Trails! N

Mark, It was nice to see you and glad you made it out. Anytime you're in town let us know.

Good crowd last night - thanks to everyone who came out! I think we had 7 40's, Nick's 60 and a bunch of built 80's there. We even had a special guest from the Cottonland crew come out.

:beer:

Had a sweeet honda show up too. pretty pimpin stuff...

:lol:

Had a sweeet honda show up too. pretty pimpin stuff...

:lol:

Yeah, I kept looking around for the 16 year old Asian kid who parked his tuner in our area.:grinpimp:

Gee, and I missed it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom