Meeting Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
This is a reminder that there is a meeting at the Bushrat Abode this Saturday. Details at http://www.hdcruisers.org/events.html. For those new folks this is a very informal gathering, more social than meeting. Families are very welcome. Bring a dish to pass. I'll toss on some burgers.

I have one discussion item. Some have seen spy pics of my 2FE. The question has come up from several people on what color I'm going to paint da'40. I would like to field suggestions from the group. Haven't seen the spy pics? Here is one: http://ratstew.home.comcast.net/jon3f1sm.jpg

As usual, head count please.

Last edited:
Nice!

As usual, head count please.

3 from the Maynard clan. Should I plan to get there a little early to take pictures as you and the club wrenches install the engine?

-Mike-

Williams' x4.

Should I plan to get there a little early to take pictures as you and the club wrenches install the engine?

-Mike-

I am NOT optimistic. Subsequent spy pics have not been forthcoming from North Carolina.

Jon

I will be there. just 1

Vince

2 of us.

Ahlen X4

Nice! Should I plan to get there a little early to take pictures as you and the club wrenches install the engine?

-Mike-

[sigh] My bad. When I dropped off the motor I included a bunch of OEM parts to be used like gaskets, water pump, thermostat, plugs/wires, distributor cap/rotor, etc. Tim assumed I had everything in the box. Well, I missed a very important gasket. Tim found out it wasn't in the box earlier this week when he was putting the motor together. He now has the valve cover gasket. [schit!]

Jon

Ali's - 2.25

While we're having a meeting on Sat night, Evan was spending time in an Urgent care with a broken leg! He seems to have broken the Fibula on the left leg but will know for sure once he sees the bone doctor on Monday. Hope the recovery goes smoothly Evan! :D

Ali

While we're having a meeting on Sat night, Evan was spending time in an Urgent care with a broken leg! He seems to have broken the Fibula on the left leg but will know for sure once he sees the bone doctor on Monday. Hope the recovery goes smoothly Evan! :D Ali

don't tell me...the stairs to the garage. Evan, you two need a 1 story house. :D

hope it's minor! let us know what the verdict is.

Shawn

That's bad news. :frown:

Get well quick Evan!

-Mike-
Connie & Ross

Tobascofishs in spirit only, I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom