Meeting Saturday, April 2nd, Panera Bread 9AM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd love to make it out to the meetup, but I'll be out of town. Hopefully next time though... -Ryan

Hey Cody, I would really like to join you guys, but will be logging some hours in the shop trying to get my build further down the line. Really enjoyed meeting you and J yesterday. You guys have an awesome shop and do some great stuff there. Since Wimberly 4WD closed down, it's good to know there is another Cruiser shop within the area. As I mentioned yesterday, if you're ever on the north side of Canyon Lake, you have to stop by. That goes for anyone in this group. My cell is 713-805-3962. Thanks again. Jim

Thank you Captain. I will just watch this thread.

Hey Sailor, Yes the meetings are open to every kind of Toyota, even ya'll weird FJ cruiser guys....but just wanted to let you know the club has a facebook page that is regularly updated, and this forum is not. I personally don't have a facebook so I get the word about the meetings through the grapevine and post the date up here, usually it's always the first Saturday of the month, same place and time....usually, look forward to seeing you there!

Hopefully meeting updates continue to get posted here. Thanks Cody. I plan to make the next meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom