Meeting June 27th ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a meeting tomorrow night? Anyone planning on going to Rudy's?

I can't make it tonight, wish I could. I am thinking about joining the Tacoma guys for the Hill Country Run this weekend that they invited us to. Is anyone else thinking about going?

-Tyler

I can't make it tonight, wish I could. I am thinking about joining the Tacoma guys for the Hill Country Run this weekend that they invited us to. Is anyone else thinking about going?

-Tyler
I'm out this weekend. Going to South Padre with the family.:steer:

-Tyler
I would consider assuming my hundred is ready. Is it mild or advanced roads? Do you have details or did I see them on another post on here?

I would consider assuming my hundred is ready. Is it mild or advanced roads? Do you have details or did I see them on another post on here?
I posted on here about it. It is water crossings and mostly unpaved roads. My 80 series is stock, I plan on taking it as is.

Ok sounds good are you meeting separately or with the main group?

-Tyler

I'm going for the first part, over to Mason. May eat lunch with them, may not, depending if I have one of my pups with me. I'm taking the Taco though, not my 40. It's 7/1, so time for the A/C...

My intent is to run with the group, but we will see how slow my 80 is.

Are you going to the meet?

Do we know how many people are going?

You'll be just fine. It's back roads, not an Indy race. And these guys aren't dicks. Looks to be about 10 trucks.

I've said it before, but an easy way to get the info straight from the source is just to join Tacoma World, and subscribe to the thread.

Austin Area TW Chapter (all gens welcome)

My intent is to run with the group, but we will see how slow my 80 is.

Are you going to the meet?

Do we know how many people are going?

I do plan to go this Saturday on this trip. PM me if you want to meet on route - I live South Austin. The only caveat is I need a new CV/DS on my 100. Erwin order parts and I am taking in tomorrow early AM to save me time. He expects me to get it back for weekend with no issues. My 100 is lifted, front back bumpers, sliders, winch and roof rack. It also has CB but not tried it recently. I don't know anyone there so I am assuming I can just show up?

Better with the LC crowd though!

I do plan to go this Saturday on this trip. PM me if you want to meet on route - I live South Austin. The only caveat is I need a new CV/DS on my 100. Erwin order parts and I am taking in tomorrow early AM to save me time. He expects me to get it back for weekend with no issues. My 100 is lifted, front back bumpers, sliders, winch and roof rack. It also has CB but not tried it recently. I don't know anyone there so I am assuming I can just show up?

Better with the LC crowd though!

I live in Buda, maybe we can follow?

Yeah good call. You mean our other conversation on here or on TW forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom