Meeting interest? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to propose an initial meeting somewhere sometime ;) ...

Anyone who would like to attend and help set it up, let me know! Post up and post a pic of your rig for sheetz and giggles ;p

here's my junk :D

55tilty.sized.jpg

yeah, Bohdi the heeler is driving the 55 :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Murphy the ACD navagating the parkinglot!!! :D
murphy driver.JPG

wow, where am i? i click a link and now i'm here. it looks like mud yet, but the colors, the colors.

not much on wheeling, but hanging out and bbq's are cool.
unioncanal40.JPG

"it looks like mud yet, but the colors, the colors."

The chapter section and TLCA section are all the same web banners and colors as the TLCA website. Each club that is an offical chapter of the TLCA is noted with a TLCA logo and coloring.. Brian's been a super sport hooking the TLCA up with this service.. It is helping us to get chapters together in one area, and helps us all hook up on trailrides around the country.. Yours is still normal mud colors..

Up here in Williamsport, Pa

Thought Id post my Only pictures I have of my cruiser. It's still all stock. Waiting to hit the lottery for OME lift. Oh.. Don't mind that Ugly man in the picture. ;)
Dad and cruiser.jpg
Dad and cruiser2.jpg

Possibly... Don't think I'd wheel the 91, But if someone has a passenger seat to keep warm, I could do that. :)

yea man! come on out!
there's always a seat available somewhere

and welcome to our little corner of MUD!

I am still around...just busy as hell and not getting much board time logged in. Unfortunately, not getting a lot of time to play with the cruiser either....although I did make it up to CMCC05 this year. Roasted and sweated my fat a$$ off a little. I gotta get a little time set aside to put that power steering in. I won't be able to make it to the Pig Run this weekend....Anyway, I'm up for having a get together somewhere not too far from home...restaurant, bar, state park...or maybe see if we could impose on Wayne at UpnOver in Aston a do a little chat and chew there....just throwing out a few thoughts...here is my 73 at CMCC
MVC-003Fsm2.JPG

Toyo FJ40 said:
Where you located? I'm about 2.5 from there too. ( Bucks County PA)

Kevin

I am in northumberland... how's that relate to you?

Does anyone want to make the trip to Aston and up and over innovations? we could set a date for Sept. if someone has a contact there....

Dang..northumberland...that would indeed be a hike to Aston. I could give Wayne at Upnover call and see if he'd be up for it...I am just looking at where people are at to equalize the drive and it seems so far somewhere around where Brian's at (Lebanon) would be in the middle of about everyone. Any ideas Brian ??? and/or let me know if you want me give Wayne a call.

Lebanon?

That's half way? I looked at a map and between Harrisburg, Scranton, Phili, and Williamsport, it looks like minersville or frackville is about Dead center. Of course the highways are like a box between the four places. with a short cut from Harrisburg to Scranton on 81, But there is no short cut from Phili to Williamsport :doh:
Guess it doesn't matter where the first meeting is. Just as long as we meet each other and get some work done to get this off the ground. :bounce:

Sure....... :D

Red Robin off Route-114 :D

I'll put some thought into it to see if there's someplace better to oogle trucks and such

Or Bobby Rahal Toyota :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom