MEETING 1.11.23 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys and gals,

I want to plan a meeting for next week if we can get everyone together. This will keep us on the 2nd Wed of the month. I do not have the location yet but it will be in Richmond, thinking near west end and will have food.

Please post up if you can make it. I will post up location once I have it reserved. This Trivia night thing is throwing a wrench in things!

I am thinking the 7 pm timeframe.

Thanks

Rob

Hey guys and gals,

I want to plan a meeting for next week if we can get everyone together. This will keep us on the 2nd Wed of the month. I do not have the location yet but it will be in Richmond, thinking near west end and will have food.

Please post up if you can make it. I will post up location once I have it reserved. This Trivia night thing is throwing a wrench in things!

I am thinking the 7 pm timeframe.

Thanks

Rob
Rob,
99% certain I can make it. The general location makes it a no-brainer.
Dave

Will be there wherever it is

I'll be there

Great seeing everyone this evening.

I only took 1 pic. It’s Rob’s 94 80 series.

It’s both a ‘94 and probably the 94th 80 that Rob has owned in the last few years.
69F1763B-3385-495C-8E76-33ABC7CDF0B6.jpeg

Hey guys,

If you will send me your email and tlca # so I can submit our roster.

Thanks

481 view! Any of you want to get me your info so I can submit to TLCA? We need a min of 10 names and emails to be active. You do not have to come to meetings if you can not make it. Lets make the club great again!

Rob

27806. Hopefully will have my 40 back ready for a meet since my chevelle has taken up most my time

Who else will be at the next meeting on 2/8?

memememememe!

I posted a new thread in hope to attract more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom