Meet up- September 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@davegonz I’m driving Barney, which has a hardtop that leaks more than your bikini topped truck.

Hey y’all, there is a really high chance of Thunderstorms tomorrow so we’ll see about tomorrow. Most of the seating is outside I think, but unsure. If someone has been let us know. We can postpone this if y’all want?? I’m okay with still trying but if pouring it won’t be too pleasant.

Postpone.

Let’s wrench! Can anyone help me bleed brakes at my place?

What time? Morning?

Is there and alternate location? Twisted X, maybe?

Haven’t thought about any alternatives, but I’d be open to any

im still in, just let us know if it is still a go by noon.....and where...may bring the m5, wife wants the 100 to show houses....in for wrenching too.....need address

I’m still in to meet up unless it pours. If there is a rain delay I’ll be wrenching at my house.

It’ll be a game time decision.

According to the radar that area my not get hit till 2 or 3 so we might be okay to still go. I’ll check again in a couple hours.

Let me know. I started work on my fan shroud.

Talking with @aljollano and @openroad, rain isn’t expected until 2pm. The three of us are going to head down a little early and get there when they open at 12.

Want to move it up a little earlier?

Too far south! Waaaaah!!!

(just had to throw that in there; a whole 2 page thread with no one bitching about the location, didn't seem right)

:rofl:

Too far south! Waaaaah!!!

(just had to throw that in there; a whole 2 page thread with no one bitching about the location, didn't seem right)

:rofl:
Maybe we’re turning a new leaf:). Some of these guys are as far as you. We were north last time.

12ish, I'll be there.

So I agree, it looks like the rain will hold off till 2:30 or 3 so we’ll still be going everyone. I may show earlier though, about 12:30 FYI. Hope to see y’all there!

Jester King Brewery
13187 Fitzhugh Rd, Austin, TX 78736

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom