Meet tlca's new central and mountain rep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

Hey Kids; Just stopping in to say hi! For those of you who don't know me, I'm vp of www.tornadoalleycruisers.com, and go by the handle "Chef." I have one 76fj40 trail rig-hopped up 2F, p/s, sm420/earlycase, 4wheel discs, 4" bds lift, 36" swampers...another 76fj40 that's pretty much dead stock 'cept for an h41/early tcase/toyota pto winch-hey-it's all factory parts, so it's stock, right:) Also, 83fj60 refreshed stock driveline, all the usual rust. The wife wants it taller, quick. She piloted herself thru Kane Creek at cm02! Lastly, 65fj45p/u...driveline reads like the fj40 trailrig, the body's off getting renewed. Tornadoalley usually hits at least one major tlca event each year, and we always ask everyone to stop by for drinks and dinner under the twisterdome. We've settled on Razorback Ramble as at least one place to hit this year, hope to meet you there...I'm an ih8mud newbie, and overall pretty busy, so I won't be hanging out here a lot, but I'll check in. I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of new folks thru the IR position this year. Ping me if you need anything at all, and that includes just wanting to sound off on how you think tlca can serve you better.

And might I add if you get a chance to chum up with the Tornado Alley bunch at dinner time, they sling a real mean plate of Italian food!!!!!!!!
Butch

Thanks Butch. That's one of the things we try to do at tlca events we attend. Free food always seems to be a good draw, and that way we get to meet starving hoards of new friends. By the way LSLC makes some pretty kickin tamales, and they travel with a Shiner-wagon!

Alan...

your enthusiasm is contagious... thanks for stepping up to the plate and bringing renewed enthusiasm to the M/C IR position in the association. It's folks like you who make me proud to be involved and want to stay involved.

Butch is correct about eating chow with Alan and the Tornado group. Make sure Alan's Texas wife is there doing the cooking. Great crowd. Glad to see you are on the TLCA board moving the ball down field.

John Harloe

Hey Alan, congrats on your new job! I sure enjoyed meeting you at Moab, hope to see you again this year. If not Moab, maybe the BHCC.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, what kind of perks or freebies can you send my way? :D :D :D

Will you at least let me drive it? I want to try it on Upper Helldorado! ;)

I'm sure you will do a great job, and if I need anything I know who to call. It's great to see the new enthusiasm that is flowing in the TLCA.