Meet Paul, TLCA Eastern Rep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You've seen his posts in this forum and from that, you could gather that he is an outgoing individual with a sincere desire to do his best for the association while the entire time, simply noting he is just another wheeler. also, he is one of Those Guys....

Paul is from Rabbithash, Kentucky...

Paul also came out to California last year with his buddy Chris Fryman... if you were at Rubithon, you saw Those Guys whether you knew it or not... Chris has the noodle wrapped around his head during the horseshoe tournament and Paul was the goof ball running around with two beach balls stuffed in his shirt. The following Thursday and Friday, Phil Pasciak and I had the great opportunity to take them across fordyce...

and the following Monday and Tuesday, we ran Rubicon again with new to CA, ToyX4 Member Paul Otto... and thus the term East Coast Beatches was coined...

Here is the little ditty I sang for them on our first morning while making coffee...

Went to the Rubicon with East Coast Beatches...
They couldn't wheel but they kept me stitches!

(truth is, they 'could' wheel and showed me a thing or two)

In the background of that above shot is Phil, TLCA and PMC Member of CalRocs fame, in his mostly Toyota Suzuki...

Here he is on Soupbowl... Rubicon trail...

Why did I post this in the TLCA forum??

Because to me, this is what TLCA is about. Meeting new friends, exploring and wheeling new trails, sharing experiences and having fun. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did sharing it.

Oh ya, that is Paul in the first picture...

It's nice to see someone with more white whiskers than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to cyber/meet you Paul.
Welcome from Lone Star Land Cruisers
Butch Baker

It's nice to see someone with more white whiskers than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though that was you ???

The guy in the hat is Gary Kardum (Mudrak), of Mudrak custom Cruisers. Yes it was funny, so I left it. But that is not me in the Top pic. Chris lives in Rabbit Hash, but we still don't know who that is.

Here is a picture of me.http://home.fuse.net/PaulE/cheesetooh.gif
That pic is to big, here is one of me and Zombie, I'm on the right.
MeZombie.jpg

Dang Paul, I think I would have let it alone................... :D :D :D :D

Butch

OK, that was funny Butch!! :D

Paul, thanks for clarifying and joining in.

I almost typed my grandpa's favorite quip,
"seen better looking heads on nickel beer"
but thought that might offend..... :D :D :D

Butch