Meet n Greets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

Wanted to reach out since I found you guys after joining TLCA. Do you guys still have meet n greets on 99W? I'm out in Tigard/SW PDX. Looking to meet fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

Hey All,

Wanted to reach out since I found you guys after joining TLCA. Do you guys still have meet n greets on 99W? I'm out in Tigard/SW PDX. Looking to meet fellow Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

Hello! We are currently meeting at Beaverton Christian Church's outdoor amphitheater. Our next meeting is Thursday the 19th @ 7pm.

Our most up to date info can be found on our Facebook page: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CascadeCruisers

Hope to see you there!

Bumping this thread in hopes of finding out if and where the December Meet-n-Greet might be happening? Didn't see any updates on the Facebook page, so thought I'd check. I'm thinking to drive up with Beastly...

Bumping this thread in hopes of finding out if and where the December Meet-n-Greet might be happening? Didn't see any updates on the Facebook page, so thought I'd check. I'm thinking to drive up with Beastly...

Hey Tom! The club doesn't have any Meet-N-Greets for Dec. We take a month off to focus on family.

Had a notion that was the case... glad I checked.
The best to everyone for very happy holidays, and see you all in the New Year!
❄️☃️🌲

Had a notion that was the case... glad I checked.
The best to everyone for very happy holidays, and see you all in the New Year!
❄️☃️🌲
Bump. Anything planned? New to owning a 60 and was hoping to meet some folks in the Willamette Valley

Bump. Anything planned? New to owning a 60 and was hoping to meet some folks in the Willamette Valley
Yes! We are back to our regularly scheduled Meet & Greets. They are being held the third Thursday of the month @ 6:30pm. The location is Buster's BBQ off Hwy 99W in Tigard. Hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom