Meet N Greet - Part Duex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The second GCC Meeting will be April 21st, here at my house. The festivities will begin at about 1pm. This will let those of you heading to Stockton for the swap meet sleep in a bit. Erik (dude, i never know if i am spelling it right, enlighten me) and I figured this date would be good for everyone.

We will have another group pic, so make sure your rig is nice and dirty (we'll still let you participate if its clean :flipoff2:) along with pellet gun sharp shooting competition, and archery shoot out. The only prize is bragging rights, since I'm a broke arse. If you have a bow and / or pellet gun, feel free to bring them along.

We will be bbq'ing, and hanging around the fire pit. If you can attend, please let us us know by posting in this thread, and let us know what you are bringing. A side, or drink would be appreciated.

Update:
Whos attending What they're bringing
93yotasr5 Flank steaks
js93cruiser ????
jcardona1 ?????
norcalsvx ??????
jeremymeehan dogs / kabobs and adult beverage
TYM4FUN chips / dogs / adult beverages
MKtaco98 chips / adult beverages

Maybes:
jr vong snacks and drinks
whereischadjones stolen 40th
bmwjnky (maybe) ??????

For those of you that haven't been here, and for those of you that have, and forgot:

Address: 12898 Madrone Forest Drive, Nevada City, CA 95959
Take 49 to GV, take Brunswick rd exit, make a right (last GV exit)
Drive about 1 mile, turn left on Idaho-Maryland road
Drive about another mile and a half, turn right on Madrone Forest Drive (first right)
Follow Madrone Forest until you hit a Y in the road,. and make a hard left, my place is behind the wooden fence.

If you get lost, my number is 530-two zero five-6 four zero 1

For this meeting, we'll have everyone drive out back and find a place to park. There is a ton of parking, and room for everyone.

Last edited:
I'm in!! I'll bring some flank steaks!!

Can't wait. Last time was a blast!!!

Hahah oh and it's Eric lol

Last edited:
Thank goodness, i had it right in my phone. I've known so many Eric, Erick, Erik's i never know...

We're going to have a lot more fun than last time. More activities, and hang out places now.

I've seen those in urban dictionary before. Hilarious!!
Dude I had a blast last time!
I have an old pump pistol pellet gun. I'll grab some ammo for it and bring it as well.

I'm in! Just let me know what you need me to bring

******* friends wanting to get married that weekend! Wedding's on a Saturday, so if we get back in town early enough, I'm in. TBD :)

Hopefully you can make it Jose!!!

Count me in ..I'll bring my ol pellet gun

I'm in - okay if I bring a couple kiddos? I can bring some kiddo games to keep em busy. My wife is at Tahoe that weekend. I'll be in Monterey kayaking on the 20th so it'll be a full weekend.

I'm happy to bring kabobs, hamburgers or hotdogs and beer.

Don't own a working pellet gun.

HELL YEAH! Count me in! You have the killer meeting spot man. Don't have a pellet gun, BUT....Amazon can take care of that! Chips, beer, and hot dogs I'll bring. Hopefully I can convince the wife to come this time.

**Or just let me know what to bring.....

Last edited:
Ill bring both my pellet guns for everybody to use.

I'll try and make it. Only rifle I have has an effective range of 600yds so I don't think it will work for what you guys want to do:p

Im in! Bring Chips and Beer again?

I don't think anyone plans on getting drunk and shooting where ever they can find something. Matt your event can take place before people drink.

Matt I have your spare tire still. Would you like it back? or does anyone in the group need it if he doesn't?

285/75r16....

Last edited:
Who says everyone shooting guns plans on getting drunk?
That's just non-sense.