Meet my new dawg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
After suffering through the loss of Dieseldawg at the holidays, we went to the Humane Society to look for a new dawg. I wanted to get another full grown dog so we could gage temperament, housetraining,etc before adopting.

Somehow we wound up with this, the destroyer of chewy things:
DSC06082.jpg
DSC06101.jpg

Really, come by and meet my dawg!

Yes, he is eating my transfer shift boot. Can't leave that stuff on the floor anymore.

His name is Reilly, a good Irish name, because he was born on St. Patty's day.
Reilly is a purebred American Standard Hybrid. Rachelle says he needs socialized a lot since his first 8 weeks were spent at the pound. So if anybody wants to stop by and greet the new mutt, you are encouraged to do so. We can talk Cruiser junk or scrounge parts, the important thing is that he sees lots of other humans and learns they are not a threat. I'll even supply ice cream & root beer for anyone who stops by, how cool is that!:beer:

She passed from cancer but lived pretty long 11 years I think.

We picked up a Vizsla and seems to be a pretty good dog so far. The big
item for me was a low shedding dog. They are just wound tight if you do not work em.

:bang:

Bumpity for Reilly Dawg's 2nd birthday. :bounce:

He spent the day sleeping by the front window.

Or looking out the front window.

Or admiring his handsome face in the big mirror.

It's good work if you can get it.:rolleyes:
DSC07108.jpg
DSC07110.jpg
DSC07112.jpg

So did he get a big bowl of bacon? Run over to Bruno's for some pupperoini? Nothin' like the life of a dawg other than maybe the life of a house cat...

Nick

Happy b day Reilly... He's a awesome pup...

Wish i could find time for a new pup... Bear has been gone for 3 1/2 years now... but he made it 16 years...

:cheers:
img058.jpg

So Jim does have an actual house with furniture and stuff:)

In as many times as I got over there, I never made it past the garage. Well except for the one time, I got to look in the back yard at the junk pile.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom