Meet & Greet ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikinSC

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
SILVER Star
Threads
Im planning to drop in for the Open Car, Truck & Motorcyle Show at Bessingers Bar-B-Que on Wed Oct 1st from 6-9PM..... 1602 Savannah Hwy if you are not familiar with it.....

Could be an easy way to meet and greet, and support a local Cruiserhead's 2nd home....
(also posted on Low Country Clubhouse board....)

Yeah I go to it a few times a year usually...though only once this year so far. I am supposed to be riding my bike up to Rock Hill area that day but if I stay home one day longer and take off early Thursday morning instead...will see you there.

Yes, Jeremy. I hope to meet you other Cruiserheads that way!

Working on Phil's 40th Anniversary 80 Series. @psbarger
image.jpg

Been there done that. Ended up using 2 boxes of gloves, always ended with holes in them.

Yeah, he went through a bunch of gloves… Hey Ben, do you ever drive on Ashley River Road (HWY 61)? I passed by a really built up 80 the other day and I don't know anyone in the area who has a more built 80 than you.

Will be there in the 80. Got a few friends coming as well, newer Jeep and a 1974 BMW 2002tii if we get it reassembled from paint.

Was not I, im always in N Charleston, Sville, Ducks Ditch, and Moncks Corner. Your most likely to see in Down Town during the week in the Taco vs TLC
20130723_185237_zpsf95a35f5.jpg

is the back glass of the taco

Come on Cruiser Heads... Met a 78/40 owner Jason.... Hope to see some more of us here

I had planned to go, but it wasn't in the cards... After a long day at work I came home to an abnormally sick dog and some cleanup duty. He doesn't get sick often, so I wanted to keep my eye on him. Oh, and my wife told me to stay home and watch him. Anyone else turn out?

Was not I, im always in N Charleston, Sville, Ducks Ditch, and Moncks Corner. Your most likely to see in Down Town during the week in the Taco vs TLC is the back glass of the taco

Okay... Now I've gotta ask about getting certified to use a HAM. I bought a nifty cheap handheld... But apparently there is a fine if you use it without the license. Went to take the test, but nobody responded to my emails asking if the monthly test at Trident would be offered. Any advice?

I only met Jason - stopped in and saw Glen beforehand. Met several POs of LCs - just no other current LC owners.
There were 5 trucks there, and 100 total participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom