MEET & GREET! Official 406 Criuser Meeting for November Tuesday Nov 8th at Shine Downtown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Join us for a Meet and Greet at Shine Beer Sanctuary at 7pm downtown Bozeman. We don't have much to bring up for new business but we wanted to get together and talk cruisers and connect with friends new and old.

Maybe we could all share our deeply held political views... what could go wrong!? That last line was a joke, we'll keep the convo's to Crusiers and Yota's.

We will meet at 7pm (rumors has it there is a room upstairs that we will explore, if not look for the loud guys and gals cracking jokes about Jeeps) Wear your best Cruiser apparel so folks can find us. This one will be very informal but I bet we also have a good time!

Friends, this one kinda snuck up on us so we are going to mix it up a little this month! The delay is on me, we were trying for a few other options that didn't pan out this month, so I appologize for the late notice.

On another note we have confirmed that OnX is going to host us for the December meeting! So awesome and a HUGE Shoutout to Marie for making this one happen.

BRING THAT TOYOTA 4x4! (or Camary... Ron)
Toyota_Land_Cruiser_Family_001-1500x900.jpg

Thanks for all who came out on a COLD night. Always fun to hang with fellow Cruiserhead’s and we got our own private room to boot! Not bad.

Next month is going to fun! We’re at OnX on the 13th

Whoops! Totally flaked. That would have been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom