Meet and Greet West Coast Club Member!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HENDOG

Don't Follow me , I'm Lost Too!!!
SILVER Star
Threads
Come wheel Beasley Knob with Hendog and ,Loco Sue from Oregon, the Flying Queen of De Lights!!! Meet us Thursday afternoon on the 16th at the Pay Station of Beasley Knob straight in from the Propane Tanks. 1 O'Clock The plan is to hit a few quick trails and out. Later that night the Hendog will be buying Pizzas and Beer at Johnnies NY Pizza off 75 in Kennesaw around 7-8 Bring your rigs she wants to see Club Rigs !!! Johnny's Pizza - Kennesaw / Barrett Pkwy

If you can't make either of those we will visit you Fri A.M. @ your place or meet us for lunch At High Noon for a Kicking good Sushi bar Nori Nori ::::: JAPANESE SUSHI & SEAFOOD BUFFET :::::: Its located at Roswell Rd. and Abernathy. Bring your rigs!!! Look for Olde Blue in the Parking lot Call the Dog for further info Cell 770 856-9743. After Lunch I'm heading to ACC and then straight to the airport​
Crazy Sue.jpg

I might be able to make the lunch of Friday. Beasley is out for me I have to work a trade show down town.

Oscar is in for Beasley on Thursday, so we have our own personal Mechanic on the run. Blues tonight at Nicks place on Whitlock ave. My son Ryan is playing Base.
NIKS PLACE

droid pics 128.jpg
droid pics 135.jpg
droid pics 203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom