Meet and Greet - Opening Weekend Jamboree - APRIL 3rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Olde North State Cruisers will be having our Annual Meet and Greet party on April 3rd.

This is opening weekend for Uwharrie and as a club we will be attending the Uwharrie Jamboree:

We plan to have our club tent and trailer set up, and would love for folks with awesome Cruisers come and park them by the booth and/or join the fun.

After the Jamboree we will head back to the barn for a pot luck dinner and bonfire.

DETAILS

When:
Arrive as early as 12 noon on Friday - Please consider showing up early to help Lydia and Kenny set up the barn
Trails will be open - grab a trail pass at the outpost and ride the trails!
Jamboree is all weekend - but clubs are invited to come out on Saturday morning - we will move the trailer/tent over to the field across from the Outpost Saturday morning.
Saturday Night - Pot Luck Dinner
Sunday morning - breakfast/packout

Where:
"The Barn"
1139-1123 River Rd
Troy, NC 27371
35.327699, -80.055889
There will be an ONSC sign at the gate

Who:
Members and non members are encouraged to attend

Tell me about the barn, I've never been:

The barn is a large open ended structure with wood burning stoves, hot water, electricity, and stovetops and refrigerators (feel free to use)
Camping around the barn property there are many choices for locations - feel free to scope out a spot and set up camp
There will be a porta potty - no showers - if you need a shower there's ones nearby at Group Camp
RV/Campers are fine - limited 15A (standard) outlets are available if you have a long extension cord.

Hope to see you all there!

Post up if you’re coming and what you’re going to bring.

I’ll be there. I’m bringing my new infrared pizza/steak cooker - and making some steaks.

Sounds like fun, I will be there if anybody wants to caravan from the Charlotte area. Probably will either head back late Saturday or early Sunday since it is Easter. Not sure what to bring but will figure out something to make.

Sounds like fun, I will be there if anybody wants to caravan from the Charlotte area. Probably will either head back late Saturday or early Sunday since it is Easter. Not sure what to bring but will figure out something to make.
I'll be coming

How is it that after a year of going nowhere, both onsc events so far conflict with plans I already have :mad:

Evans birthday.....might be tough

I'll be there with a kid or two. Not sure about food just yet. Will drive a janky old Land Cruiser of some sort.

i think ill be there? Don't know which vehicle yet

Oh the glory of having options 😉😋
Well with Gurt luck they all usually never run at the same time so options may be limited lol. Right now I'm 2/3 so we will see if it stays that way;)

I’ll be there, and a friend of mine that lives in Denton (non cruiser owner) will be joining us with his family and a side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom