Meet and Greet - Opening Weekend Jamboree - APRIL 3rd (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great seeing everyone. The barn is one of my favorite places and the people there never disappoint. Thanks for accepting the Power Wagon that identifies as a Toyota.

93B60DFC-5E63-4581-B2EF-BFA4E9216854.jpeg

Thought that supercharger would have gave you more flex.....

nice meeting you this weekend!
Didnt want to show off too much. Have to give the people something they can work up to.

What a great weekend! It's been a long year, and we had some great weather for the weekend, even though it got a little chilly overnight! Great meeting some of the new(er) members I haven't met in the past.

We were one of only 2 clubs with a presence at the Jamboree, the awning looked professional, and we ended up giving out some of the older leftover stickers from past rides. James brought out some of the current Toyota Trails he had as part of his TLCA board member perks, and fielded a few questions, but overall it was a slow day with not a whole lot of attendees! Thanks to James and Kurt for organizing the trailer and awning logistics. And of course the Monk's for the barn usage and Sunday breakfast!

We had some members go out on the trails all 3 days days and some at night, with no carnage seen or reported.

I didn't take any pictures (Heather was only there for a few hours), but of course we had leftover food from the pot luck. And against my good intentions, I took the 470 out on Wolf's Den and Rocky Mt. Loop, with the old street tires with Henry and Zac(k) from SC for a last minute Sunday ride.

Another great Meet and Greet at the barn!

Thanks to everyone that helped from setting up, bringing fantastic dishes, helping with firewood, (thanks Kurt for bringing wood splitter) and just showing up and contributing to make this one of the best M&G’s that we can remember.

We really enjoyed seeing our ONSC family again and meeting all the new folks that came out. I hope this means we are moving forward and leaving 2020 behind.

I didn’t take enough pics but will photo dump what I have and everyone post pics of what you took.
18002BBD-F09B-4595-9B93-91882E7B91C0.jpeg
40CBFCBC-86E1-4ABE-9E85-1ADA68D38506.jpeg
C4E1F2BE-EE05-4ACA-9059-02EA38E476D5.jpeg
2FFBB024-443E-4084-AA12-EE5E669CAE51.jpeg

Last edited:
And finally...
We did have 18 stay for breakfast and all total around 40-50 people showed up at the barn. Missed seeing a lot of folks but had great weather and good time with those that could make it.

These were left at the barn so I will hold until you can come get or the Christmas party.
17A6FF4C-BFCE-429C-95A2-0196FA84481A.jpeg

Are these yours @NC LX ?
8E2B67B9-5737-4BFA-8001-77ADF7909D79.jpeg
7E2A0E61-E258-4213-9C22-27530E1E1C6D.jpeg

Last edited:
That red cooler is mine. You can toss it if you don’t want to hold onto it. I have a few more like it.

What a great weekend! It's been a long year, and we had some great weather for the weekend, even though it got a little chilly overnight! Great meeting some of the new(er) members I haven't met in the past.

We were one of only 2 clubs with a presence at the Jamboree, the awning looked professional, and we ended up giving out some of the older leftover stickers from past rides. James brought out some of the current Toyota Trails he had as part of his TLCA board member perks, and fielded a few questions, but overall it was a slow day with not a whole lot of attendees! Thanks to James and Kurt for organizing the trailer and awning logistics. And of course the Monk's for the barn usage and Sunday breakfast!

We had some members go out on the trails all 3 days days and some at night, with no carnage seen or reported.

I didn't take any pictures (Heather was only there for a few hours), but of course we had leftover food from the pot luck. And against my good intentions, I took the 470 out on Wolf's Den and Rocky Mt. Loop, with the old street tires with Henry and Zac(k) from SC for a last minute Sunday ride.
Haha, I'm glad Zac and I could sway you to the dark side and get out for a little bit on Sunday! We had fun~

Thanks a lot everyone! Zac and I had a great time meeting all of y'all this weekend.
Although it was a bit chilly Friday evening, the weather turned out to be perfect for some chill wheeling. Everyone's food was fantastic for the potluck on Saturday. Especially those hot out of the fryer gator bites~ ^_^

Many thanks to the Monks for hosting and breakfast on Sunday! Nothing beats a good country breakfast~!

I hope to see y'all again soon. (Probably at the Relic Run, possibly with my dad in tow)

20210402_194427.jpg

20210403_130947.jpg

20210403_145939.jpg

20210403_191417.jpg

And finally...
We did have 18 stay for breakfast and all total around 40-50 people showed up at the barn. Missed seeing a lot of folks but had great weather and good time with those that could make it.

These were left at the barn so I will hold until you can come get or the Christmas party.
View attachment 2637200

Are these yours @NC LX ?
View attachment 2637201View attachment 2637202
Welp that water bottle is mine. I’ll be down there this weekend if you have time. I’ll text you in a bit.

@Pip Bernadotte it was great to meet you! I've already got a new sewing project for you. I need a heavy duty canvas or denier bag to hold a 50lb collapsible firepit from Moonshine Fabworks (@GLTHFJ60). Send me a PM if you are interested and I can provide dimensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom