Meet and Greet - Opening Weekend Jamboree - APRIL 3rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking like we’ll be there. Wasn’t sure with it being Easter weekend. A crockpot of baked beans or similar side for Saturday.

Edited for clarity. We’ll be there Saturday only. Easter plans for Sunday.

Last edited:
My friend and I will be there Friday afternoon/evening. We'll try to help setup whatever we can.

Not sure what we'll be bringing food-wise, but I can bring some marinated chicken to throw on a grill if there's one available?

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

There will be grills. Anyone that wants to bring an extra propane tank to have on hand might be a hero if the need arises.

Mine is "half full" see how I'm optimistic.

There will be grills. Anyone that wants to bring an extra propane tank to have on hand might be a hero if the need arises.

Mine is "half full" see how I'm optimistic.
I think I have a half full one I can throw in the truck

Ill be there saturday afternoon or evening, want to try out the new 37s that BFG generously offered me as a winning raffle prize :flipoff2:. but might be in the runner though.
IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

^^ Nice flex Garrett!! Dippity looks good with new shoes.

We just got home from the barn. Did the raking and hosing down and saw that I need some assistance with a couple items.

1. @ jrmudder92. Will you bring the cooker please. I checked the gas grill and it sucks. I took a full tank so we ought to be good on gas

2. @ studsinthegroup. Our wood pile is a little small but I have some big chunks that needed to be loaded on my trailer. They will be great for the fire ring but could use some smaller wood for the inside stoves. I need some strong backs but it’s really not that bad.

That all folks...

Help a nOOb please... I can bring my 80 which is pretty well sorted but I'm not sure it's yet trail ready OR I can bring the newly acquired 100 and admire everyone else's work on the trails. Would love to roll out there Sat AM and get to know everyone and, if I bring the 80, maybe do some light trails. I've put so much work in paint over he last year I can't bear to do trail damage (yet)! Otherwise, get to know everyone and then depart as the trail rides begin.

FYI on my 80 - 35's, ARB's F&R, 4.88's, Longfields, Lift, winch, part time kit - turbo (no, it won't help on the trails but it sounds cool so...).

Thanks ya'll.

Last edited:
Help a nOOb please... I can bring my 80 which is pretty well sorted but I'm not sure it's yet trail ready OR I can bring the newly acquired 100 and admire everyone else's work on the trails. Would love to roll out there Sat AM and get to know everyone and, if I bring the 80, maybe do some light trails. I've put so much work in paint over he last year I can't bear to do trail damage (yet)! Otherwise, get to know everyone and then depart as the trail rides begin.

FYI on my 80 - 35's, ARB's F&R, Lift, winch, part time kit - turbo (no, it won't help on the trails but it sounds cool so...).

Thanks ya'll.
The 80. . .we need to see this turbo.

Does this mean the infamous "MyWhiteSheep" will be present???
Oh yeah. Asked the wife again if she wants to come. She said no (i knew she would lol). Im heading up Saturday morning after breakfast.

I wont be doing anything too crazy neither. . .gotta sell this thing in a few year.

Bring whatever. I'm still not sure which one I'm bringing. Was planning on it being the 60 that I've been working on a LOT. But we'll see.

^^ Nice flex Garrett!! Dippity looks good with new shoes.

We just got home from the barn. Did the raking and hosing down and saw that I need some assistance with a couple items.

1. @ jrmudder92. Will you bring the cooker please. I checked the gas grill and it sucks. I took a full tank so we ought to be good on gas

2. @ studsinthegroup. Our wood pile is a little small but I have some big chunks that needed to be loaded on my trailer. They will be great for the fire ring but could use some smaller wood for the inside stoves. I need some strong backs but it’s really not that bad.

That all folks...
Okay I’ll bring it

Plan on coming up Friday, after work.

Was originally planning on being there tonight but it's looking like tomorrow for me as well.

Looks like meatballs back on the menu boys! Shannon will bring them for the potluck Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom