Meet and Greet - Opening Weekend Jamboree - APRIL 3rd (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How is it that after a year of going nowhere, both onsc events so far conflict with plans I already have :mad:

Same here, but just the Meet & Greet. I'll be at Relic Run one way or another!

I am needing some suggestions of food to bring, I can bring plenty of alcohol but not sure what everyone else is bringing? I can grill hotdogs and hamburgers if no one is doing that. Being first time there not sure the protocols. Thanks

I am needing some suggestions of food to bring, I can bring plenty of alcohol but not sure what everyone else is bringing? I can grill hotdogs and hamburgers if no one is doing that. Being first time there not sure the protocols. Thanks
The :princess: said the same thing about grilling burgers and dogs. We might want to think about just doing that and eating @jamesurq's steaks and @Jimsmith"s wings... :bounce::bounce2:

The port-o-john(vee) has been ordered and will be delivered on Thursday. (they are closed Friday) The gate will be dummy locked on Wednesday so if anyone wants to come early, you are welcome. The weather looks perfect for camping.

See you all this weekend!! We are is ready to :steer: the URE's

For clarity - I am bringing a 1500 degree steak cooker. I will not be providing steaks for everyone... I am a baller on a budget. :)

The :princess: said the same thing about grilling burgers and dogs. We might want to think about just doing that and eating @jamesurq's steaks and @Jimsmith"s wings... :bounce::bounce2:

The port-o-john(vee) has been ordered and will be delivered on Thursday. (they are closed Friday) The gate will be dummy locked on Wednesday so if anyone wants to come early, you are welcome. The weather looks perfect for camping.

See you all this weekend!! We are is ready to :steer: the URE's

Sounds good if you or anyone wants to coordinate we can coordinate what to bring so we don’t bring doubles of something. Probably going to bring the wife and my 6 year old daughter. Anyone else going to bring kids around that age?

I'm not sure what to bring either 🤷🏽‍♂️. I can bring Chili and beer 🍻

Told the wife she has to let me know by Wednesday if she wants to come. She's not a big fan of "camping" and "wheeling".

The Keefers will be there, 2 on Friday, 2 more on Saturday!

i am sorry to be missing this...sister coming to moms for easter.

Maybe we bring the cooker and it stays there.
We need the trailer and canopy too. (@neslrac)

We need the trailer and canopy too. (@neslrac)
Well just let me know. It can still stay here. But I’m open to what ever y’all need.

Sounds good if you or anyone wants to coordinate we can coordinate what to bring so we don’t bring doubles of something. Probably going to bring the wife and my 6 year old daughter. Anyone else going to bring kids around that age?
Guess no one else should bring a wife and 6yr old so there aren't doubles :hillbilly:

For clarity - I am bringing a 1500 degree steak cooker. I will be providing steaks for everyone... I am a baller :)
FIFY

With this group, its like herding turtles trying to coordinate what everyone brings. I say bring what you want to make or buy at the store. Appetizers or desserts would be great too!

We are going to bring our 5 year old grandbaby Mollie for Friday night and I believe there will be several more little ones coming this weekend.

My wife is flipping on me about what she is bringing. She mentioned possibly white chili or brunswick stew instead of the hot dogs and hamburgers. I say you can never have enough chili.

Not really a fan of keeping cooker at the barn. I really don't want the responsibility and we do have grills and smokers in the storage room. Either way I will bring a propane tank for a gas grill and there is plenty of charcoal for the non gas grills and smokers there also.

No problem. On this short notice, I think that's gonna be about $300... you good with that? ;)

Seriously, if anyone wants me to grab them a prime ribeye or strip from costco, lmk. It's about $15-20 per steak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom