Meet and Greet - Opening Weekend Jamboree - APRIL 3rd

Visit site
Ill be there saturday afternoon or evening, want to try out the new 37s that BFG generously offered me as a winning raffle prize :flipoff2:. but might be in the runner though.
IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Visit site
^^ Nice flex Garrett!! Dippity looks good with new shoes.

We just got home from the barn. Did the raking and hosing down and saw that I need some assistance with a couple items.

1. @ jrmudder92. Will you bring the cooker please. I checked the gas grill and it sucks. I took a full tank so we ought to be good on gas

2. @ studsinthegroup. Our wood pile is a little small but I have some big chunks that needed to be loaded on my trailer. They will be great for the fire ring but could use some smaller wood for the inside stoves. I need some strong backs but it’s really not that bad.

That all folks...

Visit site
Help a nOOb please... I can bring my 80 which is pretty well sorted but I'm not sure it's yet trail ready OR I can bring the newly acquired 100 and admire everyone else's work on the trails. Would love to roll out there Sat AM and get to know everyone and, if I bring the 80, maybe do some light trails. I've put so much work in paint over he last year I can't bear to do trail damage (yet)! Otherwise, get to know everyone and then depart as the trail rides begin.

FYI on my 80 - 35's, ARB's F&R, 4.88's, Longfields, Lift, winch, part time kit - turbo (no, it won't help on the trails but it sounds cool so...).

Thanks ya'll.

Last edited:

White Sheep

SILVER Star
Visit site
Help a nOOb please... I can bring my 80 which is pretty well sorted but I'm not sure it's yet trail ready OR I can bring the newly acquired 100 and admire everyone else's work on the trails. Would love to roll out there Sat AM and get to know everyone and, if I bring the 80, maybe do some light trails. I've put so much work in paint over he last year I can't bear to do trail damage (yet)! Otherwise, get to know everyone and then depart as the trail rides begin.

FYI on my 80 - 35's, ARB's F&R, Lift, winch, part time kit - turbo (no, it won't help on the trails but it sounds cool so...).

Thanks ya'll.
The 80. . .we need to see this turbo.

jrmudder92

John R.
SILVER Star
Website
www.facebook.com
^^ Nice flex Garrett!! Dippity looks good with new shoes.

We just got home from the barn. Did the raking and hosing down and saw that I need some assistance with a couple items.

1. @ jrmudder92. Will you bring the cooker please. I checked the gas grill and it sucks. I took a full tank so we ought to be good on gas

2. @ studsinthegroup. Our wood pile is a little small but I have some big chunks that needed to be loaded on my trailer. They will be great for the fire ring but could use some smaller wood for the inside stoves. I need some strong backs but it’s really not that bad.

That all folks...
Okay I’ll bring it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom