Meet and Greet Mar. 11-13 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Firearms permitted?

Yes, firearms are allowed at the barn, but we ask that you keep them locked up unless on your person. There will be lots of kids at the barn.

With all the gun talk on the site I didn't know if there would be target shooting permitted.

the range gets busy on the weekends....I may hit it today

Lydia is opening the barn today so all the locks will be dummied. Whoever is first, just open the gate and doors and leave the locks hanging. Make yourself at home. There is some birds nesting above a few light fixtures but they will just have to deal with us.

Wood splitter and gas is in back barn. Please use this "special" gas only in splitter...non-ethanol, high octane.

Haven't seen coffee on the "will bring" list so if anyone wants to bring, please do.

The creek is flowing so those with kiddies, bring a change of clothes....the creek is a magnet.

And.....Jonathan is not allowed to climb on log pile!!! Keep in mind "we are not responsible for accidents" and "what happens at the barn, stays at the barn!"

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kenny

^^That definitely does not need to be brought up around my BIL!!

Agreed......

Sucks... first one in 9 years i'll miss.

Everyone have fun

Although I still think you guys have a better chance of seeing me there than meatball.... lol
:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Anyone at the barn or can get in touch with someone there. Can you get Eric Rymer, Big E Fry, aka Precious Bear to call me. Having an issue with my truck which may play into us getting down there tonight. Thanks.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

I got ahold of him and made it to the barn.

Guys, I am terribly sorry to do this especially since I committed to bring some items, but I cannot make it. I have to put a dog down in the morning.

Our dogs got out just a few minutes ago and the pittie attacked another dog, and bit a woman who was trying to break it all up. Everyone will be ok, we will have some huge bills to pay, but this is something I have to do.

Bummer Joe.
i'll pick up Joe's items. we will be there in the morning

HEAVY DUTY plates +Forks +Paper Towels+ Salt & Pepper shakers+Squeeze Butter

I'm still trying to convince my younger two that a day with Dad can be fun.....

I may be there by myself.... oh well...

I had a half-day vacation planned today to get ready, but got sucked into entertaining a partner this PM. Been gone all week all day, most nights and on the road twice, so am worn out to be honest. We are in the middle of partner meetings and all of my partners basically where lumped together this week vs spread out more typically.

I am "at risk" for the weekend. Going to prep to go, but have been told I should also play in our partner golf event if room, so trying to weigh golf/customer/work vs personal time - -will make the call in the AM.

EDIT: We are out :(

Last edited:
I stayed home tonight to watch my two kids get high gray belts in Jiu Jitsu. Afterwards we feasted on Mexican food and I had eye trouble...I just couldn't see driving to the barn tonight! I'll be there bright and early por la manana. Adios.

We had to bail, sorry we for the late notice. Hope everyone has a great time!

Guys, I am terribly sorry to do this especially since I committed to bring some items, but I cannot make it. I have to put a dog down in the morning.

Our dogs got out just a few minutes ago and the pittie attacked another dog, and bit a woman who was trying to break it all up. Everyone will be ok, we will have some huge bills to pay, but this is something I have to do.

Wow I hate to hear that Joe, really sorry pal

Wow I hate to hear that Joe, really sorry pal

Thankfully he did not bite the woman, a bystander made that up. Anyway, this was the most sickening thing I've ever done, thanks for the note Stephen.

Now, back to regular programming - let's hear about M&G!

Huge thanks for all the help yesterday out on the trails. We got everything done and ready for the big weekend next weekend. You guys seen how much we have to do next weekend. It has taken 4 workdays to get ready for this next weekend.

Thanks again for all the help. Good to see you all again. Even Meatball. Just kidding man. All good people here.

Please remember on the pictures not to post a date please from yesterday. Thanks.

We had a great time yesterday, as usual. Met up with established friends and met some folks that I've only interacted with here on the club section of the forum.

A special thanks goes out to Kenny and Lydia for their overwhelming hospitality allowing this group of ours to use their beautiful property, they are truly special people.

Heather and I have a two and a half hour drive home after the meet and we always spend it discussing how much fun we've had and how much we wished we had more time to spend with this great group of people. Who'd have thought that the love of a vehicle would bring this many good people together on a continuing basis.

Glad to see everyone last night, and hate that I can't make it to as many trips as I used to. But, that should change soon! I plan on using Onur's gift certificate on a certain Piggy in the garage!

Sherrif's deputies had a nice little DUI checkpoint at 27 and 705, but no issues on my part. Asked for license, but didn't ask for registration...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom