Meet and Greet Mar. 11-13 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We left our bright orange baby camping highchair at the barn on Sunday, did anyone pick it up by chance?

@alk747triodad did you guys spot the baby highchair I left at the barn? If you did, is there any way you could pass it off to @GLTHFJ60 so I could pick it up later?

It would be very appreciated. Thanks!

We left our bright orange baby camping highchair at the barn on Sunday, did anyone pick it up by chance?

@alk747triodad did you guys spot the baby highchair I left at the barn? If you did, is there any way you could pass it off to @GLTHFJ60 so I could pick it up later?

It would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Yup. I've got that and your camelback water bottle too.

I've only got two pics to add that Andrea sent me.

She had a great time, as always.

12832422_10153575796562875_5938942905457758868_n.jpg

Jim that camper is awesome. I had heard you had got that thing.

1485092_10153575797387875_4189268347907974435_n.jpg

Poor cruiser looks like it arrived at the wrong place. A lexus an ugly chevy and an old rusty ford ;)

Don't know whose this is but that is a nice looking 40.

Yup. I've got that and your camelback water bottle too.
Excellent! Thanks for grabbing those.

I'll be sure to get them from you when I see you next. It will most likely be at the April monthly meeting since this coming weekend is locked up with prior obligations.

Always a great time with this bunch. There is no better group of folks to hang out with. My only regret from this weekend was not being able to get there earlier and stay longer, so that should pretty much sum it up.
The whole family had so much fun that we all agreed that we wish the weekend was longer. I will be coming up early for Logan's Run ;)

The black 40 is mine, the first time I drove it on a trip over 10 miles. Wasn't sure how it would do and was pleased it did so well. They truly are tough machines! BTW I did receive several compliments on it and I was honored and humbled to hear them. It will be complete (?) by Logan's Run and I hope to attend.

Your 40 looks great Dave, you've done a good job with it!

The black 40 is mine, the first time I drove it on a trip over 10 miles. Wasn't sure how it would do and was pleased it did so well. They truly are tough machines! BTW I did receive several compliments on it and I was honored and humbled to hear them. It will be complete (?) by Logan's Run and I hope to attend.
Didn't know that about the distance. Very cool and tough little buggers. And make no mistake my friend. "Done" and "Cruisers" never go together. lol. She's gorgeous though. :clap:

I am reminded of the saying about boats, "a hole in the water you pour money into". But I can dream about a completion, can't I? :worms:

@lumbee1 I saw the parking lot shot you had on Flickr. My truck always looks like it got lost on the way to mall.

Great Shots BTW!

Shannon took all of these shots and they all turned out really well. With her taking over the big camera, I can concentrate on GoPro videos in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom