mechanical gauge install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
here is the mechanical gauge set I installed in the bj 62....it is from wal-mart and was only $50.00 incl tax and included all necessary adapters and such for the install . one of the best uprades for critical info you can do imop . They are back lit and you can choose your color .
Daryl

I hope this pic comes out a little clearer.

Last edited:
holy those are sweet, walmart eh, do they have a name on them?

equus i believe. I bought the black ones. Thought the white was too much for the old 60. Those look really good though. Maybe i should have got those. Oh well. Nice mount did you fab it yourself? I like the angle they sit at.

Nothing beats a good system monitoring setup.

Cheers

silvercrusher said:
equus i believe. I bought the black ones. Thought the white was too much for the old 60. Those look really good though. Maybe i should have got those. Oh well. Nice mount did you fab it yourself? I like the angle they sit at.

Nothing beats a good system monitoring setup.

Cheers

yes i fabbed up a plate for the top that angles the gauges up and rotates them towards you so you just have to roll your eyes to the right and it is easily readable especially at night because of the white face.
Daryl

looks good. is that .032 2024?

did you see if they make pyro's?

no...it is .050 2024 . They do not make pyro's.... i have a pyro from westach to put in...I got it off e-bay fo $21.00 Cdn plus shipping then got the 4' lead extension for like $5.00 US off e-bay , the gauge included a probe with 2' leads . That is the next install .
Daryl

her is a side view...I made a cover ( .025 ) and attached ( bonded ) it to the side of the bezel face that came with the gauges in order to hide all the plumbing and wires .
Daryl

Last edited:
Daryl,

Got any more pics of the pod you built....I might have to steal that idea from you if that is ok??? Thanks Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom