Mechanic, So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a mechanic in South Bay (south of LAX) for FJ40? Guy in Gardena passed away a couple of years ago. Thx

Thanks, I hear K&H is pretty good - was hoping for someone closer but that may be my best option.
I use K&H like religion for my FJ62. I’m just north of LAX. Still a 40 minute drive for me. I wouldn’t take anywhere else. It’s all they do. Plus they are great guys. Be sure to call ahead and describe any issues. Beg a friend for a ride home. It’s worth it. Two years and at least 15-16 fixes. They’ve helped bring this baby back to life one step at a time.

You don't say what type of LC you have (I'm assuming it's a 40 from your avatar), but Mark's Off Road in Burbank would be my first choice. Bit of a trek for you, but people have driven farther than that for his services (from San Diego).

Best to call him to see what his current schedule for new clients. K&H is good, but with a carb'd cruiser, I'd use them second.

You don't say what type of LC you have (I'm assuming it's a 40 from your avatar), but Mark's Off Road in Burbank would be my first choice. Bit of a trek for you, but people have driven farther than that for his services (from San Diego).

Best to call him to see what his current schedule for new clients. K&H is good, but with a carb'd cruiser, I'd use them second.

Beat me to it. I'm not sure exactly where Mark is with respect to where you are located, but @65swb45 Mark would be my first choice if he is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom