Mechanic/Shop recommendation in Panama City Beach, FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recommendations for mechanic/shop/ac repair in the Panama City beach/Panama city Florida area?

Asking for a friend.

I used Corner Tire downtown. They have VERY fair rates. ($75 per hour). I couldn't complain. They did alignment (would not recommend it) as they do it old school without a fancy laser machine. Eyeballing things is not always consistent. But they did an excellent and fast job on all my press in bushings, seals, and other things. Will be going back there for sure. For minor work go there. There is also another newer shop on Thomas drive next to O'Reillys (I can never remember the name). They have done decent work as well. The shop manager always comes out and walks through things with me since I can't hear. I had a bad experience at PC Toyota. But they worked with me despite it. VERY VERY VERY proud of their prices though and charge extra money for more work. Never really understood that. The regular rate is $120 an hour anything beyond 5 hours goes up to $150 per hour. Parts prices are high but bring a SE Toyota quote and they will get close. Bring your own OEM stuff and they will put it on. Ask for Matt Rowe or service Manager Chris Watson I believe. You can tell them the deaf guy sent you. I regularly bring them my Sequoia, GS 350, and LX 470 for fluid changes and they use my parts. Hope this helps. Also, I think @LCposer may have some recs as well as he is in that area.

I'm actually over in Freeport so I don't have any recommendations in Panama City but I'll watch this to see what others say for the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom