Measurements request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YMT

Threads
I have been away from my 80s for about 6 months, and am going stir crazy with project ideas. I'm hoping someone is willing to help me out by taking some interior measurements for me. Any/all is greatly appreciated!

-Measure inside, between the rear wheel wells.
-Length from closed tailgate to front (engine side) of B pillar
-height from floor to bottom of slider windows (search came up with 22", hoping to confirm)

I'm looking at sleeping options, and with a parts rig, am tossing around the idea of making a camper trailer from an 80s body to match.

41in well to well 40 to B

Anyone else able to help with the other measurements?
It's not 40" from the tailgate to the front of the B pillar. that would be to the C pillar

I don’t remember the exact measurements, but the rack I just built with @Tools R Us is about 71” long and any further would have limited the ability for the front PS seat to recline much if at all. I seem to recall something like 75” from the gate to the seat, or somewhere in there.

This is long enough for me that I can close the back end, pull on the handle to release the seat back (moving it forward) and then tossing my mattress in. Test fit it with the mattress one evening and fell asleep on it for an hour, so I’m pretty sure it’s good to go.

All my tools and work equipment go under the rack. The top is pallet decking to give me a multitude of tiedown points.

F03C4C52-A66F-49B1-8B22-39F5F01BB723.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom