SOLD Meano 75 series dual cab body, so cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to sell my project. I have a 75 series dual cab body custom built by meano in South Africa.It’s in pretty good condition given that it’s an 87 body. I was going to put it on a stretched 80 series frame. Things change and would like to get $6500 for it, that’s what I paid for it just looking to recoup the cost. It’s located in Simi Valley California.

cheers
Brandon

AEE126DD-5EB0-46B2-ACAC-362F581969C8.jpeg

C7A03D42-9BBF-4766-8577-8E0D1FF352C8.jpeg

Dude! That thing is awesome! I wish I needed another project. Sorry to hear you won't be able to complete it but someone will be able to build a dream rig. GLWS!

Sick. One way to make double cab dreams come true.

@joekatana ?

Benadryl is holding the itch.....for now. Running out though. :p

LHD would have had me calling. Still a pretty sweet base for somebody.

For as much work as will be to get this project done, is swapping it to LHD really that much more? Buyer could get a donor BJ70 from Canada or something.
Sweet truck. Tons o' potential.

GLWS

Very nice. For a Meano dual cab, this is priced nicely. A little body work but nothing terrible. All you folks who clamor for a dual cab 79, this is the best you'll get before the year 2037. They, essentially, wrote the book on the dual-cab conversions.

Snag a 80 series frame and make it happen before I start moving funds around to do it myself :)

super super tempting, even have a HDFT/H151 that would be stellar in this thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom