Events/Trails Meadow lake camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We'll be camping at Meadow lake on the 16-17 of October. Be prepared for COLD weather. Meeting location is Raleys off the Foresthill exit in Auburn, 8AM.

We'll go up 80 to 89, go in Meadow lake road. Spend Saturday exploring the area. Lots of gold rush era history, mines, remains, etc up there. Plus Fordyce trail if you want to go do some rock crawling.

Sunday we'll go out to 49 to Yuba pass, which will be the main 4x4ing event. Rocky dirt roads, with some narrow brush. Nothing crazy.

For the 40s a little extra fuel might not be a terrible idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the area and would like to tag along. I'd be in my 80 series. Don't think I'm up for Fordyce but would love to see the old mining remains and enjoy Camping.

We wont' actually be running Fordyce as part of this trip, but just camping at the end of it, so if Saturday people wanted to go play around on it, they are able to. We'll be mostly on dirt back roads with some ruts and washouts as the worst thing.

You are absolutely welcome to join us, we'll be meeting at Raleys parking lot at 8am and will convoy up together from there:
13384 Lincoln Way
https://www.yelp.com/map/raleys-auburn

Wish I could have made but am traveling this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom