SOLD [ME] Leather BMW 3 Series Seats (Cinnamon Brown) and TorFab Mounting Brackets for FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
Located in Portland, Maine!

I bought these to install in my FJ60...decided my original seats are too nice.

They are later model BMW 3 Series heated leather seats in cinnamon brown, excellent condition including matching headrests. This brown color goes really well with the brown 60 series interior.

I also have custom seat brackets made by TorFab. These are for EARLY FJ60 ONLY!!!
These were delivered raw steel and they have since surface rusted, they need to be blasted and coated before install.

You can use the seats with whatever brackets you want, I'll sell them separately.

Asking $600 for the package. Prefer local pickup. Going to Boston this weekend if that helps anyone I can bring them. Willing to ship via Fastenal if you pay for the shipping and packaging materials. Let me know if you have offers or trades. I would consider trading for a clean set of brown stock seats. I have a few sets now but need to move the covers around to make a good complete pair.

The seats are wrapped up in the shop do, I took an example photo to give you an idea of what they look like. If you are seriously interested I will get some photos. Thanks for looking.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 10.41.32 PM.png

I do, shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom