Me first (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not anymore... :wink:

I'm going to pop an email to Christo as well, I know he's been an active poster on the sor.com forum and I hope he can continue that support over here!

pretty good idea, but what about a tech section for the vast amounts of 70 series in the us ???

:D

Woody,

Can you break up the forums into models like SOR did?

That would be appreciated I am sure...

Yomama

looking at the SOR forum, the vast majority of posts were in the 80 series and 40 series sections....I can always add more later if traffic bears it, but honestly, much of the tech information for the 62-series and older models pertains to each other, much like the 80+series does.

Will watch traffic tho and adjust accordingly! :D

80's Rule!!! :D

this is weird...its like walking into a room where everybody knows each other, and you're the stranger.

PARTY AT WOODYS!!! (lets get to know each other :D )

this is weird...its like walking into a room where everybody knows each other, and you're the stranger.

No kidding. &nbsp:Did you notice how many users are online right now? :eek:

Need a moderator, Woodrow?

So Gumby jumps up and waves his hands before he knows what a rowdy group Woody invited?

Bold move Gumby. Very bold.   :D

-B-

Hey Todd, You still got that dainty little tank shackle on the back of Gumby?

Damn, just can't get away from that Gumby guy. ::)

fart.gif

So Gumby jumps up and waves his hands before he knows what a rowdy group Woody invited?

Bold move Gumby. Very bold.   :D

-B-

Chargin' in without lookin' first. It's gotten me in trouble more times than I care to think about. Doesn't stop me from doing it though and I haven't broken anything that I couldn't replace or booger weld back together yet. :D

13 year old thread resurrection; got to be a record.

So where's Gumby?

I remember the old-schoolers laughing about the 80 Series folks bringing garden clippers along on runs...

:lol:

I really never thought I'd ever own one.

:doh:

13 year old thread resurrection; got to be a record.

So where's Gumby?

He built a couple 45's with nice threads in the 45 clubhouse. Think I saw he moved a few years back to the burbs. Have not seen any current builds he is doing.

@Gumby Saw this thread brought back from the dead, and reading from the first post, thought you were coming to the dark side again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom