For Sale ME: 100 series OEM roof rack and running boards (1 Viewer)

jlm43

SILVER Star
I have the OEM roof rack from my 2005 LC up for grabs. The 4 corner plastic covers are not included as I broke them taking the rack off. All other pieces and hardware are included. Asking price is a bottle of Jameson.
The factory running boards are included as well. They are the beige color and the truck is white. Free for the taking.

I have the OEM roof rack from my 2005 LC up for grabs. The 4 corner plastic covers are not included as I broke them taking the rack off. All other pieces and hardware are included. Asking price is a bottle of Jameson.
The factory running boards are included as well. They are the beige color and the truck is white. Free for the taking.
I need the cross rails for the roof rack, I live in Camas Wa, across the river from Portland. Shipping costs + $50 ok with you
360 6085187

jlm43

SILVER Star
Sure. I just need to find some type of box to ship them in. I’ll check at work tomorrow and get back to you.

jlm43

SILVER Star
@kongsfam I found some boxes that may work. Let me package them up and get some shipping prices. I'll PM you once I have some numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom