SOLD MD: (Qty 5) 17” Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Forged Wheels with 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Qty. 5 17” Toyota TRD Rock Warrior Forged Wheels with 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tires. Wheels are in great condition, tires have 17/32nd thread remaining from original 18/32nd. Spare tire is brand new no miles. Took pics after dismounting from vehicle that’s why rims are a little dusty.

Included in the sale:

5 17” Toyota Rock Warrior Wheels
5 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W Tires
4 TRD Centercaps
20 OEM Spline Drive lugnuts
5 42607-48010 PMV-C015 TPMS Sensors

Asking $2,250 pickup in Highland, MD 20777

IMG_5863.jpg
IMG_5864.jpg
IMG_5865.jpg
IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Stafford County Virginia. Consideration: meeting me in the middle for @2,000.00? I'll buy you lunch for your effort at Kilroy's, 5250a Port Royal Rd, Springfield, VA 22151

I'm in Stafford County Virginia. Consideration: meeting me in the middle for @2,000.00? I'll buy you lunch for your effort at Kilroy's, 5250a Port Royal Rd, Springfield, VA 22151
PM’d you.

The exact setup I’m looking for. Can either of you post real world feedback on the performance for this setup, esp the tires?!

The exact setup I’m looking for. Can either of you post real world feedback on the performance for this setup, esp the tires?!
I like the Falken a little bit better than the KO2. The Falken are more stable in the rain, have deeper tread and looks better than the KO2. Unfortunately, I haven't taken my 200 off-road so I cannot give any feedback.

I like the Falken a little bit better than the KO2. The Falken are more stable in the rain, have deeper tread and looks better than the KO2. Unfortunately, I haven't taken my 200 off-road so I cannot give any feedback.

Ryan's set up is Bad Ass... o_O I can't wait to hear how his 200 does off the beaten path. I'll get some pics on here once I get my RW / Falken set-up completed. Thanks for the kind words @bozncsurf. I agree, the ability to find out about our rigs from experienced Muddr's is unmatched anywhere. This is true if you attempt to do your own homework in advance of asking a question that may have been asked 100X as that tends to send the old guard over the cliff here...:rofl:

I've had extremely great luck with the Falken line. M/Ts on my Excursion and A/Ts on my FJ Cruiser. I was on the fence myself and then Ryan's post presented...:smokin: @kpecks

Ryan's set up is Bad Ass... o_O I can't wait to hear how his 200 does off the beaten path. I'll get some pics on here once I get my RW / Falken set-up completed. Thanks for the kind words @bozncsurf. I agree, the ability to find out about our rigs from experienced Muddr's is unmatched anywhere. This is true if you attempt to do your own homework in advance of asking a question that may have been asked 100X as that tends to send the old guard over the cliff here...:rofl:

I've had extremely great luck with the Falken line. M/Ts on my Excursion and A/Ts on my FJ Cruiser. I was on the fence myself and then Ryan's post presented...:smokin: @kpecks

Thanks for the feedback guys. And yes, I find if I post a generic "What do you think about..." thread it often gets me answers all over the map. Appreciate your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom