SOLD McKinney, TX; 1987 FJ60 with Vortec Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
gray
I have a feeling I'll end up regretting this. Has about 52K on the vortec. Looking for $45K.

my old build thread

PGIA1207.JPG

Last edited:
That’s one nice 60! Is that a one-piece top radiator hose? Does the hose have a part number visible? I am asking because it looks unique the way they routed it…

That’s one nice 60! Is that a one-piece top radiator hose? Does the hose have a part number visible? I am asking because it looks unique the way they routed it…
I'll take a look tomorrow to see if there's any PN. Torfab does a ton of custom pieces on the builds so I'm not sure there will be one. Plus I know the way he does things has changed quite a bit since my conversion was done.

sorry, no PN

Yes. I was actually getting ready to put it up on MUD.

I'm also going to include the BMW M3 seats I had purchased for my 85 FJ60 (also up for sale)....didn't fit in that, but will fit in the 87 with torfab's brackets.

Has the truck been completed or is it still in the same condition as when it was auctioned on BaT

Has the truck been completed or is it still in the same condition as when it was auctioned on BaT
The same. I injured my thumb so haven't been able to do any wrenching at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom