McGrew Trail Event 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's that again, lets start getting the ball rolling for another great run! I'll be posting a thread in or members only section to hammer out details, but this thread can launch our public discussions. Lets get the word out so we keep people coming back. Also really excited that we're going back to one run instead of the two. And yes that official run will be going into Sourdough Friday morning! Lets get as many people as we can in for a long weekend of cruiser heads just enjoying some wheelin' and good company!

Thanks J!

I'll help you with the website embedding.

only thing i didnt see on the page was the actual date? maybe i missed it...

We don't actually use the "full" eventbrite site for registration. It is created there and sure you could, but we embed the reg created by it to our own acutal website for one, two we control the content.

SO long story short, no that page should not show the dates and will not. We will be adding our own content and updating the various places.

I can post more of the behind the scenes reasoning in the private member area.

I'm still showing J all the stuff I have done in the past.

Knolly already made an official thread here open to the public. We should merge these and have the public info ready shortly. Nothing new here than the years past other than I handed my role of doing all this to Jesse and just helping/training him as we go ;).

Word!

We won't be making it this year. Conflicts with my women's campout again. :-(

As much fun as it was last year, aside from all the smoke, I'll miss this one because I'll be in Moab! :steer:
Have fun everyone.

I need to get our TT ad over to Todd ASAP. Please review so I can send it to him.

Attachments

• McGrew-TT-ad-2014 - OFFICIAL SIZE.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 126
TTT

Maybe a note about the Friday only run so we don't get questions about what day to run, and don't have people showing up Saturday to find no leaders for the trail...

:cheers:

Questions? Questions?
We don' got no stinkin' questions...:bang:
Oh, never mind!:rolleyes:
:cool:

Registered -- Hoping to make it up Thursday to join the big Friday group...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom