Maybe moving to Ketchikan

Just wanted to hop on here and see if anybody was in that area/had any recommendations for mechanics/housing and trips to do around there. More info, 97fzj80, she is a rusty east coast beast, but all surface, and hopefully will be running for years. Thanks for any info.

-Jay

Just wanted to hop on here and see if anybody was in that area/had any recommendations for mechanics/housing and trips to do around there. More info, 97fzj80, she is a rusty east coast beast, but all surface, and hopefully will be running for years. Thanks for any info.

-Jay
Not sure if you have MarkW's info, but he might be the closest to Ketchikan with some level of expertise on the 80 series. It seems like there always is a "Land Cruiser guru in every community though that can help out when needed. Good Luck if you do end up moving!

TK

i assume you got housing squared away?
That is a battle for another time (apparently) still fighting medical for my dependents. I do hope to be in a place with at least 3 bedrooms with a fenced yard of some sort and a garden. I know its not the easiest thing in Ketchikan, but apparently we get 60 days in a hotel to figure it out once we are there.

Thanks,

Jay

Top Bottom