Maybe it's time to get out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You right about Ebay but ever once in a while you can find something you been looking for years to find. Picked up a M416 trailer a while back for just over $400.00. Been looking for a long time and everything was too far away or at least double the price. I always have alot of items on my watch list but only bid on maybe 1%. The deals on Ebay on far and few between. But if you don't watch you might miss something. Of course when a good deal does come up chances are someone will post it here.

John

That's pretty crazy, and it hurts knowing I gave / threw some away years ago. I thought that was the other cable that "just needed to be crimped or resoldered" at the pull. :rolleyes:

Living in the Past said:
I think the wiper and head light switches went for almost as much a week or so ago. So what do you think is the market right to sell this stuff off?

John

Yeah! Sell some stuff off, I'll send my wish list! Well...I guess as long as there is a demand you can get what you ask for parts, untill they are reproduced and the cycle starts all over again...I have a couple T-birds nobody would want now that Gene can make 'em much better than new.

I like the boards instead of E-bay, I like to think there is a little Cruiser Carma going around and it teaches patience (I'm still trying to unload a 73/76 project FJ40 for stupid cheap, get it out of my yard!)

Cruiser_Nerd said:
But Nick, what would you do with your time if you didn't have to build a body?

:grinpimp:
Oh, I dunno...maybe wheel more??? Yeah, that's what I'd do, go wheeling! Almost forgot what that's like...I think I used to enjoy it too...

:D

Nick

So I have a set that I Bought for $150 with the soft top doors plus the rail for the windshield and usable k line top. I probably got robbed cause it didn't have the interior light.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8017892751&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

There is another set with just the rear bows not the part over the doors and it is already over $200. I thought you were able to get the top and bows for $800 or is that without shipping from Pakistan. Is the price double with shipping?
John

I threw away some reflectors.. early fj40. dumb I know. I even thought about it and said ah, I know I can get these dime a dozen the the RV store.. Still dumb.

at least I have 25 tail lamps coming :D

wesintl said:
I threw away some reflectors.. early fj40. dumb I know.

The stuff I've thrown away, cut up or given away makes me sick............

Fortunately, that was in my early cruiser life, so I can blame it on youth. :D

wesintl said:
I threw away some reflectors.. early fj40. dumb I know. I even thought about it and said ah, I know I can get these dime a dozen the the RV store.. Still dumb.

at least I have 25 tail lamps coming :D

Wes did dealer confirmed you already about those tail lamps availability?

Anybody has the part number for TNK wiper motor?

Archie 1962 FJ25 said:
Anybody has the part number for TNK wiper motor?

I think Landpimp posted it several times, maybe try a search in the 40 section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom